Thursday, July 17, 2008

Country Hoe Down











































Viper Pit Ranch was the place to be last night! I didn't know I could enjoy country so much!

A few pictures - cowgirls doing the splits among general mayhem, great outfits, Alicia and Levi celebrating their three month anniversary (her skirt didn't rez for me), and lastly what's country without line dancing?

I had a terrific time. I don't know if that's because of how everyone got into the theme, or if I've been going long enough now to start loosening up a bit and talking some. I think it was one time Dyami urged people to at least go once that finally persuaded shy me to give them a try :D






1 comment:

C said...

I agree that last night was funner than usual for some reason.

Yes, funner is a word, I think LOL

Great pictures!