Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bad SL

This qualifies as a really BAD night in SL

First, I log on to see myself as this hideous creature! To top it off a male friend was standing across from me (probably in shock) and informed me I was naakked!


uuuh....yup! My fair skin with rosy cheeks is a flat medium tone that looks like the base layer for a dark skinned person before the details come into play in PhotoShop. The pale spots are light coming in a window. Plus my lips and nipples have no color. My eyes have a thick white film over them; they are not totally opaque in appearance.

Then, later when I was logged out, I attempted to back in. The top and bottom bars appeared normal, between the two is a flat white with this:


500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.



I've never seen this in connection with SL before! There have been plenty of times when I couldn't log back in and it gets upset and says "your account will be available at ___ (5 minutes later). They must be hoping something will distract you and you won't come back.

1 comment:

Emyly Beaumont said...

OMG Cas, I would have died! Especially when you told me who saw you. He is always asking me to take my top off.

When I tried to log in this morning I got the messages "Inventory is currently unavailable." The grid has been down for over six hours now and I hope they get it back up before tonight. Where will I go without SL to visit?

I will keep my fingers crossed all day at work...