Sunday, January 24, 2010

Twelfth Night Celebration

Lady Emy and I went to a Twelfth Night Celebration yesterday. We had a delightful time renewing old friendships and making new ones. And over the course of two hours became totally stuffed on a fine five remove feast.

Emy has done a wonderful job of transforming this RL re-enactment event into an SL role play occurrence for her fae. The Twelfth Night Celebration and The Twelfth Night Feast

She lamented that there was nothing that attracted her on the merchants tables. I, on the other hand, was quite delighted to see Lady Marion with her vast array of silk threads and fine linen spools. I purchased a gold silk for couching and a red and dark blue linen for tablet weaving. Immediately upon strolling up, Marion mentioned that she has been requested to be head cook for an upcoming event and solicited me to aid her.

1 comment:

Emyly Beaumont said...

Thank you for your kind words but the writing of the blog was fun. And the beautiful colors of the naturally dyed linen wools made me wish I knew how to use them...