Thursday, July 1, 2010

Working Together

I was killing time late last night waiting for Rob to get home from work. TP'ed into Kabuki, an animations shop I have tons of sweet animations from that languish in my inventory because I don't know how to set up an XPOSE. He has a back massage available in the midnight mania board. Another lady and I hit the board and with less than ten slaps to go, we both started working on recruiting others to help us reach the goal of 150.
She started TP'ing in friends, while I asked everyone who was walking around the shop. We locked it down. People who appear so different in SL frequently would like to have similar things, just proving we all have common interests regardless of our skins/clothing/AOs.
I didn't bother turning around for the picture, but that's me.
mmm.... sunbeams over my face give me an odd look. It's a fun and flattering dress, but how conservative next to her laced leather bodice and fluffy tail!

2 comments:

Emyly Beaumont said...

Why are you so surprised that other avs want to have cuddles & "intimate moments" too even if they don't run around in long gowns and pretend to be fairies?

Casandra Shilova said...

I'm not surprised. I didn't realize it came across that way.