Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Thursday - Ch'Know

Hey, it's Thursday and I'm on time, will wonders never cease..!

I am so thankful for the friends group I'm in that I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate them. If any of you Ch'Know members wonder why you have me hanging around - Cen invited me to join...I really miss her.

I'm not one of the really active members. But I do pop up with comments in group chat most days and make it to almost all of the Hump Day events and occasionally another dance during the week or an inventory sorting party. We hop onto pose stands and wonder how in the world we ended up with _____!! What were we thinking?? I usually turn into Cinderella and flee out the door around midnight (9pm SLT) when Rob gets home from work so we can have some time together.

The Hump Day parties are almost always themed. This one was what we wear to bed. Ali decorated with a giant bed, side table and lamp and completed the theme with a doll house in the corner causing us to appear doll-sized! Did you ever wonder if your dolls and stuffed toys played together when after you fell asleep? Now you know for certain...YES!

Jerremy, Tym, Sophia, Bon, Nikki and ___ (can't recognize her with pink hair). Had to show Bon's Easter costume. He never completely rezzed for me before he changed into great Monopoly PJ's.

There was a good turn out for last night's theme of leather. Ali gave us two days notice to dig through our closets and put together an outfit. It was interesting to me (I am a buyer for a fabric shop) that everyone who paired their black leather with a color chose hot pink!

I was really unhappy with the way my leather skirt and boots behaved. The knees looked like I had two athletic knee pads that were shifting around and a leather skirt that split open in front ;(

Going afk around this group has consequences...Noel was ringed!

Sophia and Skyhawke host 80's rock parties each week at their photography studio. Sky is a very talented photographer.

I don't have any pictures on the borrowed computer I'm on, but Noelyci hosts a dance Tuesdays at Conatus that Tristan DJ's. We have lots of good music, good friends opportunities each week.

Cas stretches out her arms and gives a BIG hug to the whole wonderful group!


2 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

Awww Cas :) I'm so so glad you're in the group. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Casandra Shilova said...

ooohh!! Thank you Ali! That makes me feel really good *huggles* <3