Friday, June 18, 2010

Challenge Review - BBBC # 6

Ali's Big Bad Blogger Challenge  topic for today: 
If you're a veteran.... Did you find this year to be harder or easier than previous years? Did you have fun? What did you get out of it this time around? Do you think you'd do it again?


Both I think. I asked Ali to add the other blog I post to, the Chronicles of Erebos, so I had a double dose. I've been a little late sometimes. I decided to make it easy and just post a picture and maybe a little text on the other, rather than include a large amount of edited role play every day. With this one, I've gone in depth with the question Ali put up for us to ponder each day.

Hopefully I've gotten the required kick in the tush I needed, and will blog more consistently. My RL is draining my energy level, so I'm not sure.

I'm sorry it is ending. I'm not sure I could make it through two straight weeks, but a new topic once a week, or the challenge on a semi-annual basis? Of course I will do it again, I'm glad Ali came up with the idea. This is the first year I haven't read all of the participating blogs. Oh my - almost 100 !!!


No comments: