Friday, March 6, 2009

A Passing

Someone I knew is gone forever.

Did I try for a little humor at a time when it was the wrong thing to say? probably, I did today attempting to ease the pain for someone by trying to making him smile a little.
Was I insensitive?
Did I fail to say words that might have helped? undoubtedly and that knowledge brings tears to my eyes and ties my stomach in knots.

I feel there is a hole in the universe where she slipped through, a void that will never be filled. She left people behind who cared for her, who remember her laugh, who were amazed by her imagination.

I am saddened by the loss of her spirit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, Casandra *hugs*

It's always hard to know what to say at times like this but I think he knew you were trying to help and felt comforted by your presence.

Anonymous said...

When the goddess looks down and smiles on a gracious woman. It is because she is the light herself. She is but the future. The vision of ones mind is lifted by ones free will. When a soul is lost the body may still be animated.

When an angel smiles down it is because there is something to smile about. When there is darkness from a rising a light is sure to follow. Dearest Cas you will grow in more ways then you know.

You are watched over with love and care. You have a great heart.

Blessed Be!