Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Tagged, but Doing it Anyway

No one tagged me, so I'm picking up on Ali's "If you haven't been tagged yet, I TAG YOU NOW!!!!!"

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5 Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Sooo.....hmmm.....what to say, what to say.....

1. I'm systematic about some things and totally random about others. If I'm looking for something that has been misplaced, I will go through absolutely everything in the room in order to find it one wall at a time.

2. I still use eeny meeny miny moe when I can't make up my mind.

3. Grapes and bananas are my fav fruits. Bananas are on the grocery list every time!

4. The most useful class I took in college was pattern drafting. I'm not sure I've purchased a clothing pattern since!

5. I'm scared of heights, but slowly conquering it. Airplanes including small private ones, don't bother me, but
some balconies, narrow spiral stairs with open railings, open towers, too close to the edge of ____ sure do.

6. I love mysteries, science fiction and fantasy. Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan books is my favorite series. I will stay up until 4:30 am reading and resent falling asleep.


Tag You're It! - Emy, Creag, Jennidia, Kesseret and anyone else that wants to play. :D

5 comments:

Emyly Beaumont said...

Sounds like fun, but I don't know how to link to accounts and I don;t know anyone you haven't already tagged.

Casandra Shilova said...

How to link:
1) in your post type the name/etc like - Cas
2) in another window or tab go to that persons website
3) highlight the url at the top of the page and crtl/c it to copy
4) go back to your post in progress
5) highlight the name - Cas
6) click on the figure 8 lying on it's side with the little green dot in the tool bar at the top of the post next to text color - and - ctrl/v to paste the url in the window it presents you - and - click "ok"

It takes longer to write how to do it and to read the how to than it does to do it. :)

But you can also ignore that part and:
1) copy and paste your blog url in the comment window
2) just comment on my blog when you've posted your answers. Anyone who would like to read them can click on your name here and go to your profile which will give your bog link.

Not everyone is tagging anyone, that really doesn't matter. :)

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

Ok I completed tag. <3
I want to say it was a pleasure to see you as well at the humpday party, you looked very awesome! I hope we will see more of eachother on hump days.

also if you want sign up at the aggregator http://community.metavirtual.us

Casandra Shilova said...

Thanks, it would be great to see you make it to the parties regularly.

I looked at the link, and signed up. I'm only occasionally fashion and even more rarely sight seeing. It's really a SL Life type of blog, so you won't see me through there very often. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Emyly Beaumont said...

My tag is up and thank you Cas for helping me out. big smile.