Friday, August 8, 2008

Five Things You Didn't Know About Me

Cen posted this meme and tagged everyone who reads her blog. So...

RL -

I am detail-oriented

I make garb (period clothing) for others and myself in a re-enactment group

I weave - inkle, tablet weaving: threaded in

I have worked in several fine art mediums – oil, acrylic, watercolor, pen & ink w/wo washes

We listen to the “right” radio station for the demographics for our customers all day at work. TV & radio have become the noise I turn off when I get home.

SL –

Still detail-oriented - tweak that skirt or hair - prim by prim

Love to dance - choreographed and ballroom (would like to do more ballroom)

Want to design historical clothing, but PhotoShop is the bane of my existence. Soooo hard for me to wrap 2D around the 3D AV. (I need to cut back on the fun and work harder)

I live in the house of my RL dreams (ck picks); just need more prims for decorating

I am impressed by the creative mind showcased in SL. What people imagine and bring to SL is amazing and wondrous!

And finally -

I am a nobody (who are you? are you a nobody too? then there’s pair of us – don’t tell!!! Emily Dickinson) Course you knew that already – I just had to

Okay, so everyone who reads my blog (and not hers) all what? seven of you?? May consider yourself tagged. Please either post your answers here or comment telling me you have them on your blog, so I can learn more about you :D

P.S.....

I do intend to answer Cen's "Break from SL" questions within the next couple of days.

3 comments:

C said...

Holy Wow!
You design and make period clothing and RP in real life!

The things I didn't know about people amaze me. Thanks for answering these.

Sunflower said...

I answered them on my blog :) Do you upload pictures of your own work to use as wall hangings/framed pictures in your SL home? I think that would be cool!

Casandra Shilova said...

I have one wall hanging I designed of a crane, that I took a picture of once intending to do that - needed to seriously press it first. Thanks for reminding me Quaintly.