Thursday, September 25, 2008

51 Meme Questions

I copied this from Jennidia’s blog


What time did you get up this morning?
7:00 wonderful! – usually it’s between 6:00 & 6:40

Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls; although both is nice :D


What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Wal-E, a very touching romance between robots recommended by my SL bf :D

Favorite TV show? TV?
Project Runway – actually appropriate to work!


What do you usually have for breakfast?
Oatmeal with fruit & spices. An egg on Sundays, fruit, bagel.


What is your middle name?
RL: Jean

What food do you dislike?
um..hmm...brussel sprouts (my RL brother likes them)

What is your favorite CD at the moment?
hmmm….a celtic harp one that is actually my RL husband’s

Favorite sandwich?
Chicken phily w provolone


What characteristic do you despise?
Blatant, backstabbing dishonesty (total agreement w Jenn on this)


Favorite item of clothing?
RL: cami’s w the shelf bra – I have at least a dozen – and – a supper soft orchid top that barely covers my tush and looks like a peasant blouse with tiny cap sleeves – I lounge around & sleep in it.
SL: when Human: evening gowns w jewelry & nice heels
when Fae: pastel chiffon dresses w jewelry & my wings *smiles sweetly*


If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Ravenna, Italy to view Byzantine art

What color is your bathroom?
RL: Disgusting pink tile (3 shades)
SL: Blue and white :D

Do you make friends easily?
RL: yes, I am shy, but I am on many people’s friends list - lol
SL: I’m still shy, I have several good friends


Where would you retire to?
Tough – mountains, ocean, mild climate. The Blue Ridge Mountains if they were bordered by ocean. Talk about a spot that cries out for water colors. I was outdoors almost all of the time when I wasn’t at work and spent several hours 3 or 4 days a week painting outside even in the winter!!

What was your most recent memorable birthday?
A surprise party a few years ago that my husband hosted!!

Favorite sport to watch?
The Olympics & The America’s Cup (yachts)

How many towns/cities have you lived in?
Ten I think – Oregon (1), Kansas (2), Missouri (3), Massachusetts (2), Virginia (2), Florida (2) – nope twelve. I was born under a wandering star.

What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Ballet slippers, yoga strap, tote bag w handsewing projects and PhotoShop book, basket with feast gear.


Favorite saying?
Not sure I have one

When is your birthday?
July 19

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning, but I function reasonably well until I hit the wall and crash at night. Then I get really quiet and don’t chat much, or stop making sense.

What is your shoe size?
10 narrow (AA) Generations of long narrow feet on both sides of the family; it's hard to find shoes I like.


Pets?
I have a male cat named Boots (named as a stray we didn’t think we would adopt). My husband has a female cat named Cwnn.

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I wish, but things are going along pretty well :)

What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher, like so many other little kids. I did teach – art. I wanted to run away and join the circus. My current best friend (opposed to my growing up best friend) worked a carnival for one summer in high school (she had a very unusual mother)

Which talent would you most like to have?
To Sing. My brother sings quite well; he always wanted the art talent I have.


Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Okay

What is your favorite flower?
Old English Roses

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
I always look forward to Fridays (my day off) and Sundays (my weekend) more time to be creative, and hang in SL (my name is Casandra, and I am an addict)


What color are your eyes?
Hazel, RL and SL. I am a total addict of Miriel’s eyes. However my SL boy friend made eyes especially for me with the gold burst around the pupil which I couldn’t find in SL at the time. They are almost exactly the right shade, so of course I wear my eyes *grins*

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Books – mom limited me to one a day and then I had to go outside and play. And a pair of white galoshes and a baton – I was so upset when I outgrew them and couldn’t pretend to be a drum majorette anymore!


Summer or winter?
Summer – the beach is cold during the winter. brrrrrr
But really Autumn – I grew up walking the fields at home. My RL husband and I walked the beaches in Florida. I walk often. Autumn is the leaves turning color and rustling as you shuffle/kick you way through them. The sky is a clear, clear blue without the haze of summer. And decorating for Halloween is just fun without the pressures of gifts and entertaining that Yule brings.

Hugs or kisses?
Yes. I’m pretty physical
RL: I hug. I hug all of my friends of both sexes and exchange a friendly kiss with a very few men; note that my husband is okay with that :)
SL: I would like to be able to hug my male and female friends in SL too, so I just bought a really good couple’s hud. If you would like/or need a good hug, please tell me so.


Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla; more interest in the unsual ones such as rum raisin


When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday at work. We hear a LOT about our customers personal lives and sometimes it's very sad. I have a tender heart.


What is under your bed?
Plastic storage tubs for fabric.


Who is the friend you have had the longest in SL?
Other than the person who introduced me to SL, Emily Beaumont.


What did you do last night?
Work, go out to dinner with my friend Kelly, watch Project Runway, check my RL & SL email and favorite blogs. Not home yet = no logging into SL.


Favorite smell?
Gingerbread

What are you afraid of?
Becoming incapacitated and dependent upon others or losing my mental capabilities when I am old. Next would be really serious illness or a horrific accident. Ditto for anyone I care about.
After that would be various political or economic scenarios for my country or the world.

Plain, sweet, or salted Popcorn?
Lightly salted and buttered


How many keys on your key ring?
Six plus two in my bag as backups for other people


How many years at your current job?
seven


Do you have any scars?
Two – On a picnic at age 12, I fell breaking a bottle while chilling it in a stream – gouged my leg in two places. Not that noticeable now, but my mom was soooo mad; she had told me not to do that.


Have you broken any bones?
Oh yes, nothing major though. The ones I remember the best:
- a finger at age 6 when dad let go of the screen door when we were moving and it swung shut
- a toe when my brother was chasing me and I ran into the personal safe at home
- a finger playing basketball in high school
- cracked ribs was falling off a fence that was wet with dew as an adult.

Favorite day of the week?
Friday – I usually get together with my best friend.

What time to you usually get to bed?

12:50-1:10 am

How many people will you be sending this to?
Whoever is reading this...


Whose answers are you looking forward the most?
YOURS! Please answer here or on your blog and post a comment with a link. :D


1 comment:

Jennidia Starostin said...

I loved reading this, and the whole "my name is Cas, and i'm and addict" had me laughing. I fully agree, and if they came out with SL Addicts. I would very much attend, and end up meeting people there, and finding out that we all love SL, and just end up finding everyone in SL, and having a party about it. HA!

My warped frame of finding more friends to fuel my need for SL.