Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Favorite Places


I'm displaced this week. Our originial metal breezeway and stairs from the 1960s are being torn out (boy, did that look strange) and replaced with nice new wood. This is the first opportunity I've had to check my email and post to my blog. I am not able to log into SL.

So, I'm going accept Ali's challenge, but I won't be able to take pictures.

My Favorite Places are the ones where I like to relax at the end of my day, or sit while I work in PhotoShop or RL things:
- My bit of beach: both Sai's Platform Bed under the palm trees - and - the hot tub with it's built in canapy of brick and ivy
- Aglarond: the peaceful poolside of the Balsidhe Household. I want to talk Creag into a bit of garden in his yard and good spot to sit off the ground (as befits a fae *grin*)
One that is gone: the Fae Circle at Gamilia/Velgarth with the mushroom that let us float in the air currents.

No comments: