Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holiday Greetings


Santa was in a really, really good mood when he stopped here last night! The cranberry oatmeal cookies, plain sugar cookies (probably already sick to his tummy with all of the frosting other houses foisted off on him) and milk must have hit the spot.

I am truly amazed. I received everything on my wish list, including a couple of things no one knew I wanted!! And I'm not the only one! Santa's little helpers were spot on for everyone!

Have fun this holiday season and have a truly wonderful 2009.

Thank you for reading about my adventures in Second Life (with a little First Life tossed in).

Hugs and Kisses - Love,
Cas

2 comments:

Terrie Ann said...

Merry Christmas Casandra. (-:
I just discovered your blog. I look forward to reading more.
Joyful

Casandra Shilova said...

Thank you Joyful, I hope you enjoy it. Some of my previous posts are about role play.

Happy Holidays