Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter Photo Challenge!!

Ali's latest challenge was to present a picture with altered light settings that has one visible snowflake! Very different!!

Here is my challenge picture. The environmental setting is blizzard - waaaay too appropriate to pass up! This is what skating is like for me - dim sky, uneven ice, a few flurries, sometimes one other person to skate with, frequently a lonely but peaceful time.

Awwwwh Winter! In one sense it is a favorite season for me because it is so picture perfect. I've never outgrown my desire to make snow angels and build snowmen. I remember the very first time mom played "Frosty the Snowman" for me!

I can't believe I caught this one! I'm just, just ready to start a twirling jump on my skates!

I'm wearing my new favorite outfit. CDM in black, a freebie from Jill. The little buttons at the waist, neck and wrists are the extra touch that really sells the outfit. I have enjoyed it sooo much, I went back and bought another color.

1 comment:

Aisuru Rieko said...

very nice pictures! I like the way it's kind of cloudy and hazy, makes me cold just looking! XD