I can't believe it's been six days since I talked about anything here! I am so very far behind on posts I want to do that it's daunting - including those that bounce off of posts that other people have done :( So over the next couple of weeks, I am going to attempt to do a bit of catch up.
I thought I would start by telling you what I have been working on in RL that has kept me either out of SL, or afk a fair amount while I have been logged on over the past month, but most particularly the last two weeks. And have a little RL Show and Tell post.
1) Christmas table runner used as a display for work
2) Set of three kimonos for a customer to give family as Christmas gifts. Long story that required an incredible amount of patience on my part.
3) Four butcher aprons for family members for Christmas. There are three black ones in stair step sizes for the little munchkins. The snowman stripe is for mommy with a matching
4) Super simple table runner.
5) Four napkins for a stack n whack table runner for my sister-in-law.
6) Several bags separated into two compartments to hold a pair of shoes for traveling - for good friends.
I've also decided what I am going to work on for SL Christmas gifties! Yay!
About three years ago, I decided I was NOT going to make Christmas gifts....and then everyone asked for something handmade! So I gave up :)